The “Mommy Makeover” has become an increasingly popular grouping of procedures for mothers to help them recover from the toll that pregnancy and childbirth can have on their bodies.
A mommy makeover is a group of aesthetic cosmetic procedures that includes some combination of the following procedures:
-and many more!
The procedures chosen are dependent on each unique individual, customized for a patient to achieve their aesthetic body goals.
Patients will start with a consultation with an expert that reviews medical history, discusses goals, and determines what procedures will help them to achieve the desired end result.
So, without further delay, here are the 5 reasons why you should get a mommy makeover!
- Look and feel younger! When you go through a pregnancy, your entire body changes. This includes the breasts, abdomen, thighs, glutes, and plenty more. Both muscles and skin may not go back to their formal functionalities without the help of some aesthetic procedures.A mommy makeover can help restore the body to its former functionality. Moms that want to restore the firmness and elasticity they once had can achieve this through a mommy makeover.
- Increase your confidence! With the restoration of your body comes a restored confidence in yourself. And you deserve it! Having the body you want brings about a self-confidence that permeates into all areas of your life.
- Get rid of pain and aches! Being a new mom certainly brings with it common aches and pains. However, not all of these are due to increased responsibility and lack of sleep. Lingering effects of childbirth can include pains caused by weaker abdominal muscles or excess fat. Mommy makeovers often include procedures that can help in these areas and help you eradicate pain.
- Save money by packaging multiple procedures! If you were to get various procedures over time individually, the prices will add up. Mommy makeovers almost always include significant discounts for doing all of these procedures at once. You’ll get all of the benefits at a fraction of the price!
- Save overall recovery time! Just as combining procedures reduces the price that you will pay to achieve your desired body results, you’ll also shorten overall recovery time. Each procedure by itself may have weeks of recovery. That means each time you book a procedure you’ll need to coordinate recovery time, take time off work, and require help from others. A mommy makeover certainly has a substantial recovery period itself, but you will only have to go through the recovery once.
Now, it is important to know that a mommy makeover is best for those that are done with childbirth. If you plan on having more kids, you should hold off on surgeries, as you may need more surgeries after the next child. If you know that this is the last one then go ahead and treat yourself to a youthful, aesthetic appearance that you deserve!
Reach out to Boulder Valley Plastic surgery today if you think that a Mommy Makeover could be an option for you. We can go over all of the different potential procedures, talk about recovery and other specifics, and field any additional questions or concerns that you may have. Give us a call today!